This blog is about a different perspective of life, since anyone in anywhere have their own insight, thoughts, experience, so do opinions. i'd like to chain sum of mine together and share them with U...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A very very unmeaningful post...

Lately i feel so tired of everything that comes on my way... people say, feeling bored is a common thing happen in life. i guess that damn "common" thing happen to me now.

It has been almost 2 weeks since they transform us to another location of our college. I used to study in a place where it only takes 15 minutes from my house. but then, everything have been different now. it all just change! brand new environment, brand new friends (since i switch my morning shift to the evening one), all the brand new things.. and a new life suddenly happen

I was excited at once, but then... many barriers start to come ahead. i am actually a very adaptable girl. i can easily make friends with others, adjusting my self to the new environment and being flexible in any condition. but, here (in my new enironment) i feel pretty struggled to deal with it... it's crowded every fu*ckin where, there are at least 80 people gather in one tiny class, and the worst thing is that if my seat wasnt in the first or second row, i wouldnt able to listen what a damn thing my lecturer talks about. all the annoying noises always comes around.. it seems like i am studying in a bus terminal or sumthin.( well maybe i'm a bit exxagerated but it's nearly true thou huh...)

My new shift ( the evening one) forced me to make more effort towards my environment. it's not just a matter of friends, new harder subjects and lecturers but the fact that the distance between my house and my college is pretty far away (it takes 1 in a half hours at least :() it gets me under the pressure of a traffic jam sumtimes...and in the mid day... it feels like the sun is seven inches hangin above the damn head grhh

I wish i could just escape from my life right now :( but off course, it would be just impossible
I dunno wat am i supposed to do to face this new reality now... all i can do now is complaining my shit away on my own blog... i hope nobody wouldnt read this anyway...( i guess my wise mind had temporarily dissapear now)... argh watever

hmmm i guess i feel abit better now... but heyy writing is the best escape sumtimes...fiuh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home