This blog is about a different perspective of life, since anyone in anywhere have their own insight, thoughts, experience, so do opinions. i'd like to chain sum of mine together and share them with U...

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Happy 50th Bday... Ibu... 21-08-2005

Mother

Your heart's as big as the deepest sea.
Your strength & courage as strong as the underlying current.
Your mind is as sharp as a double edge blade.
It sings through the air
as your mouth speaks of the life you've known.
Your arms are like a safe haven
in which I crawl into when life becomes seemingly unbearable.
You sheltered me from the dangers of the world
so that I may grow & become the young woman that I am today;
And for all this I can truly say
that you are one of Gods greatest gifts to me
for you are my Mother!

Happy Bday Mommyy!!! may god bless u always!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home