This blog is about a different perspective of life, since anyone in anywhere have their own insight, thoughts, experience, so do opinions. i'd like to chain sum of mine together and share them with U...

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Between what we say and do

There is a saying like " things that we say is like a sharpen sword, it could protect u or, kills u at the same time"

My life is fulfilled with colours, and each colours coloured each moments i have.
in most circumstances, i make a connection to people around me by the words i say and by the ear i listened. so do people around me.
in my young age rite now, i kno that i'vent known much things about life, trust, understanding, acceptance, what's alerting, what's good, what's bad. sumtimes i even feel that i'm too naive in most circumstances.
often, i think too positively about people around me. that people are basically nice, that they wont hurt anyone (altough i see criminals news at most times, i always think that the crime they commit is actually an "out-of-nowhere" part of them which unconciously commit. besides that, i always change my remote control to some infotainments hehe)

well, Basically, i feel that i'm being too naive sometimes. even to some people who have betrayed my life in the past. i still keep the trust on them. that they wont do such things again. anyways, i'm not talking about how many people have commited a crime in my life nor if sum people have stolen anything from me. hell no.
here's i'm talking about people around me. some people who are very good in making statements, making comments to other people's bussines, making their judgement to wards anything they see, people who makes drama in their life but they just never realize it, people who pretends that their life is better than anyone else's life, basically, people that shows envy to others by making a very distracted opinion towards others without ever being asked.

i always agree to the idea that people always have their own life and no matter how awkward their life is, no matter how people talk about them in so many ways, and no matter how non-sense their life is. maybe the best way we can do is to let them live their life in their own way. sumtimes it's better to be silent. except if we're being asked to speak. and to make judgement or opinion towards one's life doesn't always prove that our life is better than them.
in this kind of society, it has become everyday life's issues. indeed people who exactly knows better are people who go through to the situation and live it.

maybe the best way we can react is to prove what we say by the things we do. replace them with concrete acts, words are just words, but in the end, action involve all the good qualities in life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chafid said...

I think that's a fair stand. I often think the worst when I meet (new) people, which makes me quite cautious. IMO, there's too much s**t in this life that you need to be careful or you'll get hurt.

But, I never show them that. I reserve all that until I was proved wrong. Besides, as long as they don't bother you, they can be as fucked up as they want to be.

I wish I could be more trusting though.. positive thinking towards people has its advantages. ;)

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Tiara said...

I think u are right that being cautious is important sumtimes, especially to avoid hurt feelings...

my mother always taught me that life is sumthing that u need to be grateful with, and that positive thinking is necessarily important to face this life. yet, it doesnt mean dat we have to trust anyone says. sum people have tendency to lie or betray others.

well, whatever she says. i guess experience will built up our character slowly. i guess i have to learn much from the past and be more careful in the future. yet, with no positive thinking, life would be such disaster hehe :P

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Tiara said...

I think u are right that being cautious is important sumtimes, especially to avoid hurt feelings...

my mother always taught me that life is sumthing that u need to be grateful with, and that positive thinking is necessarily important to face this life. yet, it doesnt mean dat we have to trust anyone says. sum people have tendency to lie or betray others.

well, whatever she says. i guess experience will built up our character slowly. i guess i have to learn much from the past and be more careful in the future. yet, with no positive thinking, life would be such disaster hehe :P

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home