This blog is about a different perspective of life, since anyone in anywhere have their own insight, thoughts, experience, so do opinions. i'd like to chain sum of mine together and share them with U...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

The best lesson mite come from the worst situation...

the title mite sounds cliche but i guess, thats the truth (arent we the one who create our perception of "Truth"?)well, at least it works on my case...

It has been a couple of month i've been thinkin about our relationship, and it has been a couple of month also i cant find out what my heart exactly whisper to me.
i have said nothing to anyone becoz i don't know what i want exactly! until i found out today...

things wasnt' planned at all, they were just flowin like a water, we seemed fine, and i bet everyone will say so. but there is an "idealism" side of me that says "I have to end it" it wasnt anyone faults but maybe we both still learn how to grow up and find our "true self"

Relationship isn't something that is very easy to build. even when u know that the lover u are with is someone adorable and loves u for the way u are.
yet, when it comes to sumthing fundamental, something u've been hold in your life or something that your heart been whisperin time to time. relationship even harder to maintain

My decision isn't for anyone or becoz of anyone, this is all taken for our sake. for him, for me, for the best part of me.
people don't know anything, they only see what it seems like. I guess, we know better what we should take. even when it hurts, life still goes on.

He can't never be replaced by anyone. he belongs to one corner of my heart. i guess he will always be (omg i'm cryin again). what we're passing now, is just another process to be grow up. and maybe this is the best way for us to grow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home