This blog is about a different perspective of life, since anyone in anywhere have their own insight, thoughts, experience, so do opinions. i'd like to chain sum of mine together and share them with U...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

When my weakest part tells

There are many lines like being "Single and Happy" or " Single and Faboulous" or watsoever... sumtimes i wonder how can people enjoy bein single? rite, ive wrote, "i wanna be alone sumtime" and blah blah blah... maybe for a moment i feel that way... but sumtimes when i found my self sitting at my home, real alone, i'm just questioning my self "what the heck am i doin?! is it how it feels to be alone? is it all dat i want to be "single and happy" and FABOULOUS?"

Life is such a disaster whn u realize dat u dont love neither loved by anyone u kno? (well, family and friends are exceptional off course). it's not dat im havin no activities for this holiday u kno? i've been tryin to make my self busy all the time... doin this, doin that and so on... but when i found my self alone, i found ....*nothin*. at the end, i'm just gettin tired of everything...

Do u think that it mite be the state where everyone hav 2 pass after they broke up wth sumbody? or is it just me who is too fragile about anything?
i can't live like this u kno...i shouldve been grateful to what i've got, mourning is just such a waste...i need to get my self UP. i guees nobody could ever pick me up but me, my self...

man, do i sound pethatic? well, maybe i am rite now... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home