This blog is about a different perspective of life, since anyone in anywhere have their own insight, thoughts, experience, so do opinions. i'd like to chain sum of mine together and share them with U...

Friday, June 02, 2006

Rest In Peace

Yamin Georgian.

She was an excellent student, very sophisticated, quiet, unassuming, and a very multi-talented girl. she is the only one child in her family whom the father was the ambassador of America in Helsinki from 2001-2004.
when we still lived in Helsinki, this girl was very close to our family, she was the best friend of my cousin, she often stayed over in our house. me, my cousin, her and the other friends partying, havin fun and got wasted together. well, that was along time ago. when we were still teens.

A few days ago, i heard the news from my cousin
she phoned me. i noticed her voice sounded very weak, exhausted and regretful

Me: "what happened?"
Her: "Do u know Yamin?"
Me: "Off course, what's up with her?"
Her: "I received a msg from Andhika, in Helsinki, he told me Yamin was found dead in her hometown. in a back seat o her car. i straightly called him back,
Me: "whaattt?? but she was 20? 21?"
Her: "I know dinnnnn... listen, Andhika gave me the clear website about her death. i'm so shocked din! my hands are still shakingg... and the worst part is that
the time when yamin still alived, she told Andhika that she was upset to me that i didn't keep in touch with her. she was upse to me dat i've never care anymore about our friendship. that was her last msg for me :(
Me: (I was shocked and just speechless)
Her: "now, can u open the article from your internet din? coz my computer f**ked up"
Me: (I was speechless AGAIN for a while, but then i say yes and promise will call her back)

Then i started to open the article,
http://www.midhudsonnews.com/News/vassarstudent-georgian-15may06.htm

Vassar College student found dead in shopping center parking lot

A 21-year-old female Vassar College student, who was found unconscious in the back seat of a vehicle at the South Hills Mall parking lot in the Town of Poughkeepsie, died over the weekend and town police don’t know the exact cause of death. They did say Monday that there were no apparent signs of foul play in the death of Yamin Georgian, who was found around 6:40 p.m. on Saturday, May 13.

Poughkeepsie Town Police received a call from mall security Saturday evening about a vehicle parked in the rear lot with an unconscious person inside. When officers arrived, they saw a woman “in distress”, forced their way into the vehicle and removed the woman. She was administered CPR in an attempt to reviver her.

New Hamburg Fire Department and Alamo Ambulance arrived and transported Georgian to Vassar Brothers Medical Center where she was later pronounced dead.

The cause of death is pending an autopsy.

The victim listed the college as her home address. Police said her family has a residence in Virginia, but was out of the country.

I started to think and feel, that we really NEVER KNOW about what will happen to us today, and tomorrow. this life seemed too unpredictable to be guessed. it's so sad sumtimes that we feel hella regret about something that actually passed and gone. until it's too late, we began speechless becoz we haven't done enough things for the one we care about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home